This is a list of the projects:
- Matlab program for loading binary STL files
- CNC Toaster Oven
- Etching Copper Printed Circuit Boards
- Milling Copper Printed Circuit Boards
- Walkthrough for creating 3D pdf's from STL files in Matlab
- Encasing a Kingston USB Flash Drive in Urethane
Basic Stamp Utilities for Linux - I like the basic stamp, and wanted to get my stamp 2p to work with linux, so I contributed to this set of utilities a while back.
- In 2004 I made a Picopic Matlab toolbox to control the PicoPic servo motor controller. Instructions are inside the README.txt file and the individual functions. At the time there was no easy way to get the picopic working in Matlab (Used to be sold at http://www.picobytes.com/). Sadly, the picopic seems to no longer be sold. Here is a page that describes servo controllers, and includes a photo of a PicoPic controller.